Sunday, March 25, 2012

# 17

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Guys are like stars, there are millions of them but only one can make your dreams come true.

You will never know how much I miss you. You wont see it in my face. You will never know that I could never find another to take your place. Because I will be smiling when I see you. No, my tears will never show.
I might always love you. But you will never know.

A person who truly loves you is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believes the smile on your face.

Those who know what they want, can win.

Alati koos, aga igavesti lahus.

If practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, why practice?

Pole vaja olla sõltuv ja järeleandlik patsient: hakka ise enda hinge arstiks

Amokijooksuga on see mure, et kui sa selle võidad, jääd sa ikkagi ei kellekski muuks kui vaid lehmaks.

Kadedus ei tunne puhkepäeva.

Rumalaid põlata, mitte kadestada võib, sest kadedus nagu imetluse moodi näib.

Inimene pole kunagi nii õnnetu, kui ta arvab, või nii õnnelik, kui ta loodab.

Elu on nagu sibul - seda kooritakse kiht-kihilt ja vahel ajab ta nutma.

Sünni ja surma vastu ei ole rohtu, ainus võimalus on vahepealset aega nautida.

Kõik mis juhtub, juhtub mingil põhjusel.

Not even make-up could make me beautiful, because real beauty is loving yourself and that's something I could never do.

If you think I'm a bitch, wait until you meet my mother.

True friend are hard to find, harder to leave and imposseble to forget.

Ma sean endale kõrged piirid, et neid järgida.

Nõnda oli see vanasti ja nõnda on see praegu: laidetakse vaikselt istujat, laidetakse valjuhäälelist ja laidetakse mõõdukalt rääkijat. Maailmas pole midagi, mida ei saaks laita.

Kohalolek on rohkem kui siinviibimine.

No comments:

Post a Comment