Friday, August 19, 2011

# 14

Minust peab ka aru saama.

Tee mida tahad, aga vaata, et see õnnestuks.

I love you for who you are, not for who you want to be.

We're just silly little girls, who fall for stupid boys.

Before i met you i did not know what it was like, to just smile at someone for no reason.

Love is the air only two hearts can breathe.

And I cry, tears of hate, tears of pain, tears of lost love, tears for something I know I will never get back.

No boy is worth your tears and the one that is wont make you cry.

Never cry because it ENDED, be happy because it HAPPENED.

Letting go doesn`t mean giving up, it is accepting that some things just are not meant to be.

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

People have conquered armies and countries but you conquered my heart.

Lets commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine.

What do you do when the only person who can make you laugh is the one making you cry?

You make me laugh when i don't even want to smile.

Don't tell me you love me, unless you can prove it.

Girl: Since when have you been so interested in school?
Boy: Since you said you wanted someone smart

Love is a fire, but whether it is going to warm your heart or burn.

down your house, you cannot tell.

If i had a tear for everytime i thought of you today, I would be drowning in a ocean.

You know you're inlove when you find his name scribbled across you're hand.

If I could just have one dance with you I would pick a song that never ends.

Everything happens for a reason.

In a perfect world there would be no mirrors, cause every girl would have the guy to tell her she looked beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment