Thursday, June 9, 2011

# 7

When I saw you, liked you, when I liked you, I loved you, when I loved you, I lost you.

Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

Having a guy dump you and say "We can still be friends".

Is like having your mom say "Your dog died but you can still keep it".

Unustada inimest, keda armastad, on sama hea, kui mäletada inimest, keda sa iial näinud pole.

The tongue is not steel, yes it cuts - keel pole terasest, aga lõikab sellegipoolest.

Keegi pole täiuslik- seni kuni sa temasse armud.

Viska oma süda ettepoole ja jookse, et see kinni püüda.

Läbikukkumine on osa elust ja mina ei ole tüdruk, kes midagi tegemata jätaks.

Suurim õnn on tunda, et oled olemas.

See, kes vihastamise asemel naeratab, on alati tugevam.

Ma olen suremas, kuid muidu läheb mul hästi.

Naeratage, homme on veel hullem.

Õnn ja õnnetus käivad alati käsikäes.

Baby, I don't know what love is, maybe I'm a fool, I just know what I'm feeling and it's all because of you.

Kui sa oleksid mu pisar, ei nutaks ma iial, hirmust et võiksin su kaotada.

Sa võid olla mu prints - ma olen su konn.

Art is an excuse, to see naked people.

A friend is someone, who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you, when you have forgotten the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment