Friday, August 19, 2011

# 15

Honey, even if its fake... I love your smile.

I do not care about the day, month or the year. What matters most is how we spent those moments together. 

A guy gave a girl ten roses and said if she held them up to a mirror she would see 11 of the most beautiful things on the planet.

I just wish i knew what to do, to make you love me like i love you.

I love him. I really do. Only if he loved me back.

And when I see him smile, I just melt inside.

No matter how much I want to hate you, I can't. Because there's just too much you've done for me.

You'll always be that part of my heart that no one will touch.

If you can't get someone out of your head - maybe they're suppose to be there.

The challenge is to be yourself in a world that's trying to get you to be like everyone else.

There is no time to waste time.

Always look on the bright side of life.

Try your best, because even if you fail you know you tried.

Make only promises you can keep, and then do more than you have promised.

Sorry does not make everything right. It is just an action to show that you realize your mistake. 

In a room full of people, your always the first one I look for.

How does it feel to know you're everything I want?

I don't want to be the only girl in your life. I just want to be the only one that matters.

Life is not like a dream. You can not just wake up when you want it to end.

This smile hides the tears i cry insidey lonely soul.

But what happens when he is your prince charming but you are not his cinderella? 

Sometimes a girl needs someone to tell her how much she means to the world when she thinks she means nothing at all.

You may not realize how much (damage) you can do to one person, until it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment