Sunday, March 25, 2012

# 16

Everytime I close my eyes, I see your face. It always reminds me those memories we've shared.


A life without love is no life at all.


You never know how much you love someone until they are gone.


love'd you... I care'd for your and now I hate you... I guess I was so easy replaced that you did not notice the tear that fell from my eyes.


The love that I have for you will last for eternity, the love you gave will cherish forever, but the heart you broke will be shattered forever.


Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.


A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.


It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life and suddenly you can't remember how you lived life without them.


It is great having someone to makes you smile, it's even better when you have someone who makes you smile when you don't have a reason to smile.


You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I miss you.


My friends warned me about him but i did not listen and he broke my heart.


Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't to be, but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment